I'm looking for a friendly, organised, UK or US-based VA who can help me manage admin and customer service for my growing copywriting business.
I'd love to work with someone I can trust to liaise with my best clients and someone who can help me create the processes and systems my business needs.
The job will involve:
- Managing and replying to email enquiries.
- Scheduling (online video) calls with clients. (Any additional costs will be covered by me).
- Taking call with clients and screening clients to see whether they're the right fit to work with me.
- Taking notes on project kick-off calls.
- Being the face of my business for clients and acting as the first port of call.
I'd love start this off with a trial task, and then a trial week. (Both trials *will* be paid).
To begin with, it would be around 4-5 hours a week with the idea that the hours may increase as demand increases.
To be a good fit for this, you should be:
- living in the UK/US (as time zones need to be workable)
- available during working hours
- polite and exceptional at customer service
- great phone voice
- happy to go on video call with clients
- great sense of initiative
- confident in (or willing to learn how to use) GmaIl, Zoom, Calendly, Excel, Word)
In return, I'll:
- respect you
- understand that I’m your client, not your boss
- be easy to work with
- pay you on time
- give you the support you need
- create an environment where you feel comfortable and happy
Please DON'T APPLY for this job if:
- you don't live in the UK/US
- you aren't a full time VA
So I know you've read this description and might actually be the VA for me, please write the words 'Paw Patrol' in your message to me :)