As a leading online resource for the implementation of ISO and other standards and a reputed seller of various digital products through our B2B e-commerce website, Advisera.com is looking for an experienced email marketing specialist to join our team.
Estimated workload would be 4-5 hours per day.
The contractor will be responsible for managing and optimizing email campaigns from idea to deployment, working effectively on developing templates for all digital channels, creative/technical writing for online marketing, tracking and reporting metrics to provide analysis and results of all email marketing efforts.
- Planning, developing and executing automated email marketing campaigns
- Providing clear, original and effective copy for online marketing use
(ad copy, website, landing page copy)
- Working effectively on developing templates
(emails, e-newsletters, forms)
- Tracking and reporting campaign performance
Required set of skills:
- Experience in email marketing campaigns
- English language proficiency
- Experience in copywriting in B2B environment
- Experience in Hubspot administration
- Knowledge of Lead nurturing concept
- Knowledge of digital email marketing techniques, services and technologies
If you are interested in this opportunity, please answer the following questions and attach a CV in your responding message:
1. How long have you been in the field of email marketing?
2. How many and what type of email campaigns have you managed so far?
3. What is most challenging part in using marketing automation tools?
4. What do you think is the most important to make B2B email campaigns effective?
Posted On: December 07, 2018 11:01 UTC Category: Sales & Marketing > Email & Marketing Automation
Skills: Content Writing, Copywriting, Email Marketing, Internet Marketing, Marketing Strategy Country: Croatia click to apply